Happy Small Business Saturday! We’ve got some pretty cool things coming up at GRBC and we thought the best way to keep everyone in the loop was to start a blog!
Check in frequently for updates on events, new bicycles and products, and for race reports!
The Brewery Vivant Farmhand Fat Bike Race
Presented by Brewery Vivant. Sponsored by The Farm Team, Grand Rapids Bicycle Company, Cannonsburg Ski Area.
This is a timed, multilap XC style fatbike race. Fatbikes only! The course will consist of a 2-4 mile loop of rolling to hilly single track, double track and snow. Categories include solo and Duo (relay).
Register early and take advantage of early bird pricing! Registration rates increase on 11/14, 12/12 and 1/1. Registration will close on 1/6/2015. There will be no day of registration. Categories: Solo Male, Solo Male Masters (40+ as of 1/1/2015), Solo Female, Duo Team.
A “Fat Bike” will be considered as any bike that has two or more tires that are at least 3.7″ wide. Bikes with either tire narrower than 3.7″ will not be allowed.
- All registered racers will receive a custom Brewery Vivant beer glass!
- Prizes to the top 5 finishers in each category, including Brewery Vivant Growlers and one free fill at the Brewery!!
- Fasted lap Award! A Brewery Vivant Growler to the Fasted Male and Female solo lap and fastest Team Lap (based on a team’s best two laps combined)!
- Champion shovel trophies to each category winner!
- Overall Male and Female solo finishing position counts towards 45NRTH Great Lakes Fat Bike Series points!
Check-in and race packet pickup January 9 from 5-8pm at Grand Rapids Bicycle Shop in Ada, MI or at Cannonsburg Ski Area on January 10 from 9:30am to 11:30am
Mandatory Racer Meeting at 11:30am at the Start Line
Race Starts at Noon January 10, 2015
Race Finish promptly at 3pm (only laps completed prior to 3pm will count toward your total)
This is Race #3 of the Great Lakes Fat Bike Series.
Brewery Vivant Farmhand Ale will be served in the Cannonsburg Lodge at the post race Awards between 3pm and 5pm.